Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Symphony of Praises

If I could conduct a symphony, I would call upon the clouds to assemble together and Thunder Out our Inward Praises~
Each Branch of Every Tree would Reach Towards Heaven
Reaching out to you

And as every creatures knee bowed to the Earth praying Contrite to You
I'd call upon the Sun to Cause A Rainbow in Tribute

Each Star Near or Far would shine it's Brightest and
Each Heart would pound and Cry "I Love You"
My Song Would Last Forever...My Song to You, Father.

I've been writing since I was a young girl, the above poem was written December 15, 1973. I'll be sharing more of my poetry (my heart song's) under the Poetry page. Feel free to share and I Pray that it Blesses and encourages you in your spiritual undertakings!

No comments:

Post a Comment