Sunday, December 19, 2010

What I Want For Christmas~ Your Votes!

Save a Young Person's Life by Voting In the 1990's while I was a Psychology Major, I wrote a term paper on how important it is to educate our young about the symptoms and signs of depression.  I felt that if the Government thought that Gym class was important for our physical health, how much more of a need for a mental health class.  My term paper won me a Big A and my professor at the time wrote across the heading of  my project...."But who would fund this enormous task?"  I'm delighted that I am here today to see this dream so close to becoming a reality.  Everyone can help youth who suffer with depression with their votes in Pepsi's Refresh Challenge.  The Challenge will be running until December 31st and you can vote each  day!

No comments:

Post a Comment