Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Bible of What Is On Your Dog's Mind



                        For most, their precious pups are part of  their family.  Dogs melt our heart and bring comfort in ways nobody else can.  So when the opportunity arises where we can communicate with our furry friends, everyone jumps at the chance.  Victoria Stilwell, star of Animal Planet's It's Me or the Dog has created the perfect book for owners to learn what is going on in their pet's minds.  Every time that I notice a different look on my dogs face I run and get my copy of The Secret Language of Dogs ~ Unlocking the Canine Mind for a Happier Pet.  I cherish this book and have learned a lot in a few short weeks. 
There is a section on how to speak to your pet and what tones to use.  This helps greatly when training little fido.  There are also sections on pet behaviors which disturb us and how we can get them out of bad habits.
I rate this stellar book with all stars and am grateful I was able to read in exchange for my reviews for Blogging for Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment