Saturday, May 19, 2012

Special Thank You to "Six White Ties" For Pampering This Mom

Six White Ties specializes in handmade soaps, salts and scrubs which they feature at their Etsy Shop. Etsy is my favorite online mall for everything hand created and vintage items. It's the place I go when I can afford free time or I would waste the day away filtering through hundreds of treasures. Recently I was the very fortunate recipient of Six White Ties Pamper Mom Giveaway. I was awarded an adorable gift box of 5 bar soaps in luscious scents that were wrapped so pretty in ribbon that I debated whether to open them or not. Hands Down, Six White Ties devote a lot of care and detail to their products. Shop owner, Jenifer Burleigh states, '"Glycerin soap is one of the most nourishing “habits” for your skin, pampering and cleansing at the same time. We add at minimum 2% grape seed oil to every bar. All ingredients are cosmetic grade, these bars are between 3.5 to 4 oz. They are hand cut and had poured so no two are the same."' Six White Ties have certainly made a believer out of me and I will be a fan for life. The soaps are of excellent quality and the gift boxes are an awesome bargain. Although a review was not required of me, I just had to share these delightful products! Six White Ties is a member of Handcrafted Soapmaker Guild, definitely a shop to bookmark and revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment