Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More Rewards From Kroger for Buying Your Gift Cards There

Take it from me, KROGER's is where to buy those gift cards so you don't lost out on multiple rewards. I bought two of my granddaughter's Mp3 players for Christmas and the majority of teenager's use iTunes to download their music.  So, of course, this grandmother had to get this accessory for both of the girl's.  Before I went to Kroger's I checked out their website and found out that buying them with Kroger's coupon gave me Save $10.00 on Groceries When you buy either TWO (2) $25 iTunes Gift Cards or TWO (2) $25 iTunes App Gift Cards. So not only did I receive 4x the fuel rewards but I got $10.00 in FREE groceries also!  So I picked up some needed staples:  bread, milk and pop at no cost.  For my faithful readers I have included this link which you should check out before going to get the gift cards Kroger's Bonus Coupon's for Gift Cards..  Merry Christmas all~A special thank you to Bzz Agent for this wonderful promotion,

No comments:

Post a Comment