Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"The London Sessions" A Huge Success for Mega Star Mary J. Blige


       The Legendary, Mary J Blige continues to astound her fans with stellar new hits and outstanding performances.  With numerous accolades under her belt, She ventures out of her safe zone by joining UK's notable stars Disclosure, Eg White, Emile Sandé, Jimmy Napes, Naughty Boy, SAM ROMANS and Sam Smith –to record "The London Sessions".   This iconic collaboration has produced some of Ms. Blige's finest work.   Her vocals resonate her exciting travels in true hip hop and soul fashion.  Never one to disappoint, "The London Sessions" deliver phenomenal entertainment which will thrill fans for a long time.  Fans can pre-order The London Sessions iTunes or Amazon . The album under Capitol will be released December 2, 2014.
"Therapy" is certain to be a hit, I got chills when I first listened to it.  I participated in the Mary J Blige The London Sessions album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.  
Track listings:
1. Therapy
2. Doubt
3. Not Loving You
4. When You're Gone
5. Right Now
6. My Loving
7.Long Hard Look
8. Whole Damn Year
9 .Nobody But You
10. Pick Me Up
11. Follow
12. Worth My Time

No comments:

Post a Comment