Saturday, April 1, 2017

Readers Cannot Put Down The Polygamist's Daughter

Anna LeBaron's true account of her life is so surreal that I had a hard time believing it.   Her father was known as the prophet of evil, Ervil LeBaron who not only had multiple wives but who was also a murderer.  Contrary to what any religion would enforce, Anna lives in a constant state of fear.  Under the guise of a branch of Christianity, Ervil dances with the Devil.  Readers won't be able to put this book down.  I, personally, have a great distaste for anyone who uses religion to appear one way when in reality they are out to destroy.  My heart broke for Anna.  This book proves not to judge a book by its cover and also that the human spirit can overcome much.  I was given the awesome opportunity to read this book for the Tyndale Blogging Network in exchange in my personal thoughts.  Not for the faint of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment