Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Marie Callender's Delights

   When Kroger's #FreshIdeasFromTheFreezer and #MyMagazineSharing offered me a #FreeSample of Marie Callender's Delights I just couldn't choose one.  So I used my coupon on one meal and bought the other.  I opted for Baked Turkey Meatballs in a Crushed Tomato Basil Sauce  along with Baked Country Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potato  and I thoroughly enjoyed them both.  Marie Callender's is notorious for not using any artificial flavors and their meals are a great source of protein.  You can choose between microwaving or putting in your conventional oven.  Meals are low calorie between 240 -300 calories and very filling.  I prefer to #OneUpped the meals with small side salads.  Will definitely be purchasing again soon!  Anyone interested in joining Kroger's exciting program can do so here http://h6.sml360.com/-/x215 .

No comments:

Post a Comment