Friday, March 30, 2012

The Matthew 6:33 Piano Teacher by KM Logan available April 2nd~

 

How-to-Teach-Piano-3D-600px

       ‘”But seek  ye First the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”’ Matthew 6:13 states and this has always been a favorite verse of mine so I knew immediately when KM Logan asked

me to review her book that it was not by chance but would turn out for me to be a great blessing.   It is with great honor that I share with you what I learned while reading and hope you feel the same excitement that I have from this outstanding  resource.  KM Logan has successfully created a book that covers every aspect on piano teaching that one would need to know to pursue this career all the while reminding her readers of the importance of placing God first during their efforts.  Her passion to glorify God and her love of music combined together makes for a phenomenal read.  Although geared towards future piano teachers, I would recommend this book to all those who have a firm belief in God because it will encourage you to place him first in whatever your field of work.  This alone, made KM Logan’s book stand out to me.  In many ways, this author is a woman after my own heart.  She thinks as I do and it is so refreshing to be a part of her experience.  You will be inspired by her devotion and commitment to do her best.  This work is a testament of her determination.  For those desiring to teach piano, KM Logan outlines every area that you need to consider.  The chapters cover  “what are the advantages and disadvantages of being a piano teacher?”, “what expenses will I have?”, “how should I file taxes?”, “how do I retain students?” and  “what are some inexpensive forms of marketing?” to name a few; KM has all the bases covered.  I am in awe of how precise the book is and know that her readers will be also.  This splendid resource will be available to purchase on April 2. 

Amazon      Barnes & Noble     KM Logan website Lessons from Ivy    Matthew6:33 Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment