Monday, March 12, 2012

Three Hearts Dvd Presented by Samaritan's Purse

Follow the live of Cissie Graham Lynch (Billy Grahams granddaughter)and the Children's Heart Project on their quest to bring help and hope to three young mongolian children and their families. Born with deadly congenital heart defects, these little ones could not otherwise receive the aide they desperately need. Watch in awe how Cissie and a young Texas family go to Mongolia to retrieve the children and fly them to a high tech hospital in San Antonio. This team sacrifices their time and own families to do God's work. This is an inspirational story which demonstrates the charity of God and the rewards of selflessness and determination. This movie makes us take a deeper look at ourselves as Christians. I found myself wondering how far would I go to save a life? Would I be able to give up the comforts of my home and family? Perhaps Billy Graham says it best '"I am very proud of how God has used my granddaughter Cissie to show the love of Jesus Christ to hurting children through this ministry'". I received this dvd with the bonus features from Booksneeze in return for my honest thoughts. A Must See!

No comments:

Post a Comment