Friday, September 14, 2012

Nectresse~The Low Calorie Alternative to Sugar

 
Splenda Nectresse Puts Sun Crystals in Hall of Shame

Sun Crystals All Natural Sweetener offered consumers a low calorie natural replacement for sugar howbeit the taste never really caught on. For me it left an awful aftertaste and their sweetener seemed to be too strong. All over the internet one can find negative reviews about this product when, for awhile, I thought it was only my opinion. In time numerous competitors emerged and they were pushed to the background. They are so yesteryear (2009). Recently Splenda introduced Nectresse which is 100% Natural with Zero Calories and the taste is Sensational! I've perfected my ice tea after using this and I've had tons of compliments to confirm it. I was fortunate enought to receive free samples of Nectresse through Smiley 360 online. Say no to Sun Crystals and Yes to Nectresse~

No comments:

Post a Comment