Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Husband's Homies Fill Up On My Kroger Frozen Yogurt Smoothie Bars


My husband had asked his fellow employee buddies over to watch The Detroit Tigers Baseball Game on his big screen television in his man cave.  His man cave is in the garage along with our freezer.  I went out ahead of time to supply the goodies and drinks for their get together. I bought Kroger Chips and peanuts, cookies and pretzels.  Never would I ever imagine that my husband would offer his friends the Kroger Frozen Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie Bars that I got for my Bzz Agent Campaign.  None of his buddies are worried about their weight or even knew that this treat is only 50 calories.  I found out after the fact when everybody went home and I found the empty box.  This attests to how delicious they are.  I scolded my husband for not allowing me to do my thing by giving a speech .  He just laughed and said that we will have to buy more boxes and tell them all next time.  Kroger's  Yogurt Smoothie Bars are not only for those counting calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment