Sunday, January 11, 2015

Much to learn from Discipleship


I really enjoyed this book by J Heinrich Arnold entitled "Discipleship, Living for Christ in the Daily Grind". Many of my personal questions were answered regarding different scriptures and what they meant.  One example being where Jesus states that '"anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me"'.  Arnold plainly explains that those of us who get caught up with the drama brought on by family life whereby we lose sight of the Holy Spirit and the pure love of Christ.  This is one book that I decided to take as much time as I needed to study and re-study.  I am not surprized by the number of supporters of this book that he has; Mother Teresa, Jimmy Carter and Elisabeth Elliot among more.  I had the priviledge of reading for Handlebar Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment