Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015



                 Last night I was sitting back reflecting on the past year and my heart swelled with such gratitude. I got everything I wanted and feel spoiled not just by my family and friends but also by God.  It's amazing to see how circumstances worked out when I was close to losing Faith.  The end result being much joy and many blessings.  I would plea, never ever give up because God's way truly is the Best even when we cannot see.
       I can't help but contemplate on the things my husband does for us (his family) and always with such love.  What a wonderful world it would be if there were more Harold's; a true gentleman who bends over backwards to help others out.  I could never ask for a better spouse.
       This year my little sister came home twice (spiritually & naturally).  My soul sings with such joy renewing our relationship which was hard to keep up when she lived miles away.  Now back in Michigan it's like we never ever were apart.
        The Lord saw my many fastings and prayer for my youngest daughter.  He initiated a wonderful Miracle in her life and no sooner did things resolve in her life than an unexpected emergency occurred in my eldest daughter's life.  Nicole & Nick being close to twenty years of marriage and who gave me Bailey & Cara (Bailey being 17 years and Cara 16)  became pregnant again.  She had a very difficult delivery and withstood many blood tranfustions but Thank God she is ok today and we are all loopy with love for our newest addition, Brayden,
        Through our Church I became very close friends with a sweet sister from Georgia.  Sister Kenah Knowles.  Although we have never met in person, it's like we knew one another all of our lives.  She has become an inspiration by sharing her experiences and a prayer partner for life.  Pray for our dear sister who lost her husband not long ago.  He being a member and she is my age.  Their love and bond through God was great and the separation has been difficult.
       Oh the Great Love of God.  He is so real and real in our lives if we would but have Him.  I began 2015 with many concerns and I watched as the Lord worked through each situation and only through Him was I able to make it through to enjoy the end results...of pure joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment