Sunday, December 13, 2015

Not Just A Story of Losing A Child; This Book Is An Answered Prayer


As a christian, I always have believed in Miracles.  The book, Rare Bird by Anna Whiston~Donaldson was an answered prayer for me.  It's the true, tender story about how the author loses her son and how she copes with the most difficult situation any person can face.  This New York Times best seller came to me at exactly the perfect time.  Unlike other books on this same subject, the author offers hope through her suffering and finds a closer relationship with God after losing her beloved child.  My best friend, lost her second child to cancer this past March and I have been trying desperately to reassure her that God can help her with her pain.  As humans, it's always easier and more true when we hear this from someone who has experienced what we have gone through.  I couldn't wait to give a copy of this heart touching read.  I am also ordering a copy for my Aunt and Uncle whom, just a couple weeks ago, lost their third child.  My cousin Jimmy.  It has been a blessing reviewing this true account for Blogging for Books.  I recommend highly for Clergy and those who serve the public.  Personally I will be keeping several copies on hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment