Monday, March 7, 2016

Highly Recommended The NKJV Apply The Word Study Bible is Superb~

    The NKJV Apply The Word Study Bible promises it's readers to '"Live In His Steps"' and I confirm with all the extra's this book delivers.  King James devotees will appreciate the study helps, there are numerous.
I noted right off hand a pretty large concordance included.  This is an appealing feature because I always had to buy a separate concordance to meet my needs.  The one included is sufficient.  In the long run, this will save the buyer extra costs.
   As I said before, the features are massive, there's way too many to list.  I will list a few.  Thomas Nelson guarantee's this Bible for life.  Pretty awesome.
Every book in the Bible includes an introductory to prepare reader about the writer of the book and key lessons.  Along with this added bonus, there are plenty of notes and sidebars to explain what you are reading with cross references.  There are numerous tables, charts and maps.  Buyers also receive a Download Guide Apply The Word .  And if that is not enough there are videos and reading plans at the NKJV website.
I had the tremendous opportunity of reviewing the above for Book Look Bloggers in exchange for my views. I highly recommend this excellent resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment