Sunday, August 14, 2016

Inspirational Coloring

             Multnomah's God Bless America 'A Patriotic Coloring Book' was laying eloquently across our coffee table when my mother flew in on an emergency trip to Michigan from Florida.  The moment my mother caught it's gaze, she was thrilled.  Wanting this masterpiece for myself, I asked my mother if she realized it was a coloring book.  And than came her words, "But you bought it for me, didn't you?'.  No I hadn't said that but she had a way of making me believe it.  After all mom came in to help me after my first heart attack.  Yes, at the young age of 60 I endured a heart attack on June 16, 2016.  It's the least I can do (give her the book) to show my appreciation.  The inspirational quotes and biblical messages would bring her comfort in the days ahead.  Multnomah is one of my favorite Christian Publishing houses.  I was offered the opportunity to read this best seller for Book Look Bloggers in exchange for my view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment