Friday, June 22, 2012

50 Days of Hope Encourages those facing Cancer

Lynn Eib, colon cancer survivor, shares her messages of encouragement to others facing cancer. Ironically, one day before I received my copy of 50 DAYS OF HOPE to review for the Tyndale Blog Network my mother called to relate to me that the doctors discovered another lump in her breast. Our family was looking forward to her reaching her five year cancer free diagnosis which was right around the corner. Our faith is in God as we await the results of the biospy. This book is the perfect gift to give your loved ones if only to share the awareness that they are not alone. Lynn Eib is able to relate on a more intimate level having experienced the ups and downs of treatment that others must face. She is able to share how her illness brought her closer to God thus finding the positive during difficult times. Yes, I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment