Thursday, October 23, 2014

A Stellar Tool For Those Struggling With Infertility & Miscarriage


BARREN AMONG THE FRUITFUL~Navigating Infertility with Hope, Wisdom and Patience by Amanda Hope Haley is a must read for all those facing the struggles and heartbreak of infertility and miscarriage.  This awesome book can also bring encouragement and inspiration to all others facing lifes difficulties and how to learn to cope when your desire does not become a reality.  Another great tool in the Inscribed Series which I was given the honor to review for BookLook Bloggers.  I personally wish that this asset was available during my child baring years in which I suffered eleven miscarriages.  The emotional roller coaster parents face can be devastating; especially when they feel they are alone.  I am thankful that my prayers were answered in that I was able to deliver two healthy daughters through high risk pregnancies.  Amanda Hope Haley develops an immediate bond with her readers.  Addressing the many concerns and conflicts families face in like situations allows her to reach out in compassion and understanding and give them the hope and encouragement to continue on.  Her Faith is contagious and welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment