Sunday, November 25, 2012

Keeping it Real With Coricidin HBP

Having High Blood Pressure is no laughing matter, it is very serious and those with hypertension know as well as I how hard it is to find the right kind of medication to take when you don't feel well.  Most of the time we could only suffer through the miserable symptoms without any relief so when I was given the opportunity as a Bzz Agent to try their cold and flu tablets, I jumped at the chance.  Many factors weigh into my struggles with hypertension.  Not only did I inherit it from my grandfather and my dad but I also have a chronic painful disease.  The two conflicts keep me constantly aware of my condition and on my toes as to what I can eat or not eat and take without causing further problems.  Coricidin HBP was a miracle for me.  The past week I had been suffering with a runny nose and fever making it difficult to sleep.  After taking my first dosage of Coricidin HBP, I slept like a baby.  It was wonderful and my body sorely needed it.  I awoke refreshed and happy with energy I hadn't had in sometime.  Coricidin HBP carries a line of products geared for those with High Blood Pressure.  I'm elated over these awesome products and will gladly recommend to all those I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment