Monday, November 5, 2012

Secrets of Heaven Revealed for Anxious Young Readers

 
 
 Being a member of the Tyndale Blog Network brings exciting rewards.  Recently I was given Kathleen Long Bostrom's book for children What about Heaven? in exchange for my review.  Rarely, am I at a loss for adequate words and for a few weeks I just kept saying 'wow' after getting my hands on this sweet melody of song.  The author took into consideration all that a pure young child would ask about the afterlife and than she answered these questions with poetry and scriptural verses.  This book is as precious as the young children that it would bless, the answers will be clearly understood and the adorable illustrations contributed by Elena Kucharik will enhance their pleasant experience.  This would make the perfect gift for all children and also those who have difficulty understanding the scripture.  I'm not too embarrassed to admit that I have picked up a child's book on particular bible stories whenever I had difficulty in the past.  Here's a sneakpeek of this awesome book, '"It is always daytime~there is never night.  The Light of God's Love will be shining so bright"'.  This review comes with highest recommendations.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment