Friday, April 5, 2013

Nick Vujicic's Success Story Will Inspire All to Do The Same

Life Without Limits "Inspiration for a ridiculously Good Life" by Nick Vujicic is the second autobiography that I have read by this stellar character.  His attitude and faith help him overcome the bad hand that his has been dealt with.  Although Mr. Vujicic would probably disagree that it was a bad hand.  Born without any arms or legs does not dissuade him from any goal that he sets forth to accomplish.  His humbleness and thankfulness are miracles to all his readers.  The purpose for his book in his own words are as follows: '"I do believe my life has no limits.  I want you to feel same way about your life, no matter what your challenges may be.  What would your're life be if anything were possible?"'  I am inspired by his excitement for life and always come away feeling badly that my minute problems are nothing in comparison to the road the author had to take.  His story reminds me not to take anything for granted and that others have worse circumstances yet they don't complain. This awesome book which I had the fine opportunity of reading from Walterbrookmulnomah Blogging for Books network in exchange for my review always makes me a better person.  I keep a copy on hand for days I might be having a difficult time.  This book will have an impact on all ages and genre of people, we all could learn something powerfully good from the writer.  Nick has chosen to make his life a life of value and share that with others and he gives honor to God for his strength and courage.  Not only do I recommend this book but deeply feel that you will shortchange yourself by not reading it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment