Monday, May 20, 2013

Professional Landscaping Without The Cost ~ With Amdro Powerflex System And A Contest!

 

Moving to the country with two acres of land was my spouse's idea, with no thought of the upkeep beforehand we jumped on the stellar deal we got on our new home.  With expenses being tight we couldn't afford professional landscaper's and when Bzz Agent gave me the opportunity to try Amdro Powerflex Pest & Weed System I immediately got on board.  Our front lawn was full of dandelions prior to using this application.  As seen in photo below. 
 
Both my husband and I didn't know what to expect but we were excited to try Amdro.  This system is very easy to use.  Not only that but it is inexpensive.  The package comes complete with Lawn Weed Killer to use on Dandelions ,Chickweeds,Wild Onions and Other Weeds; Yard & Perimeter Outdoor Insect Killer for beetles, ants and roaches; Home Pest Indoor Insect Killer for ants, roaches and indoor insects Plus Weed & Grass Killer for all types of weeds and grasses.  Most places are selling this awesome package for under $15.00. Right now I am offering  two $4.00 off coupons for my readers.  Sign up for my blog and leave a comment below to be entered in this contest.  I will pick two winners one week from today, May 27,2013.  What I consider the biggest perk of Amdro Powerflex is how simple it is to use.  There is no measuring, no mixing and no mess.  Just snap on the appropriate cartridge that you want to use and fill the gallon jug it comes with with water.  I went around spraying the weeds and was astounded to find that Amdro started working right away.  Our lawn looked superb in less than twenty four hours. 
 
Next my husband wants to do the cracks in the driveway and I'll need the outdoor pest application for my vegetable plants this summer.  We got everything we needed in the Amdro Powerflex Pest & Weed System and we are set for the summer.  If you run out of an application, you can purchase them separately.  Why pay a fortune for landscapers if you can get the job done by yourself  for a fraction of the cost? 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment