Thursday, May 30, 2013

Love Frozen Yogurt? How's 50 Calories Sound?


Love ice cream and frozen treats but are worried about the extra pounds that we add on by enjoying them?  My favorite desert is ice cream and frozen yogurt and I could name you all the brands that offer these type of treats at lower calories.  I'm not going to do that here because Kroger's frozen treats carry the lowest; I was elated to find out that there is only 50 calories per frozen yogurt bar...Yes, it's true.  I was fortunate enough to pick up a box yesterday as a Bzz Agent activity.  I choose the strawberry-banana flavor for my family, actually I thought they would be turned off to them once I told them this was a healthy treat.  My goal was to keep the whole box for myself (smile).  Well, things did not turn out that way.  My husband didn't give me a chance to try before he had the box open and started to eat one.  Within ten minutes he had three devoured, licking his lips and bragging how delicious they are.  I knew that that I would have to hurry and try one for myself  which confirmed that they are over the top.  Not only are they less expensive, you can buy the 12 or 6 pack box, but they have less calories.  Don't be left out, Kroger's stocks them in the freezers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment